Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
by Elisa Pecorari
Thanksgiving is coming up and we are so excited to celebrate with our friends and family! This year, we're sharing one of our favorite recipes -- Rainbow Roasted Vegetables using our non-stick Roaster Pan. In this recipe we used vibrant colors of the autumn season that will make your meal look extra festive. So for you roasters out there, here's our Thanksgiving Vegetables recipe...
(SERVINGS 6 servings PREP TIME 20 mins COOK TIME 20 mins TOTAL TIME 35 mins)
- Sheet Pan
- Mixing bowls
- 1 Cup Carrots cut into wheels
- 1 Cup Sweet Potato cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Cup Zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Cup Red Onion sliced into wide wedges
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley for garnish
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tbsp Fresh Rosemary needles
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the parsley and lemon. Toss to combine.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure it is only one layer. This will ensure even cooking.
- Roast in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Toss one more time after taking them out of the oven and transfer them to a plate.
- Garnish with parsley and drizzle with lemon juice.