Oreo S’mores Bars
by Pecorari Elisa
- 18 graham crackers about 1 cup
- 15 Oreos
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 5 extra-large Hershey bars or 8 regular ones
- 24 jumbo marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 400° and spray your Baker’s Secret 9x13 metal baking pan. Add the Graham crackers and whole Oreos to a food processor. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour in the melted butter and blend until all the pieces are small and resemble the texture of wet sand. Press into the prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Remove from the oven and lay Hershey's bars in an even layer on top of the crust. Evenly space marshmallows on top of the chocolate. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the chocolate is melting and the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before cutting into slices and serving!