Pumpkin Sage Quiche
by Mickaël Jouninet
1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
1/2 cup cubed ham
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup shredded cheese
3 eggs, beaten
100g roasted pumpkin, cut into 3cm pieces
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
16 sage leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine ham, onion, sage, and cheese. Sprinkle it into the pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin slices, milk, salt, ginger, and cloves. Pour over the ham mixture.
- Place the unbaked pie crust onto the baking pan and pour all the mixed ingredients until flat on top
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the quiche cool for 10 minutes before serving. Once done you can enjoy the quiche!