Caramelized White Chocolate
by Elisa Pecorari
*Caramelized White Chocolate Recipe and Photography by Sloane Papa
- 24 oz high-quality white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Add the white chocolate to a smooth baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake the white chocolate for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use an offset spatula or rubber spatula to stir the white chocolate thoroughly, and spread back into an even layer.
- Repeat these 10-minute baking and stirring increments 6-7 times until the white chocolate has reached an even, light golden color.
- Pour the melted caramelized white chocolate into chocolate bar molds or onto parchment paper.
- Chill the chocolate for about 30 minutes, then remove and turn out of the molds or if on parchment paper break it into small pieces.
Find it online: https://atsloanestable.com/caramelized-white-chocolate/