by Elisa Pecorari
PREP TIME: 20 mins COOK TIME: 20 mins TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
- Baker's Secret Essentials Cookie Sheet
- Stand up Mixer
- Mixing bowls
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar, devided
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp Cinnamon + more for the sugar coating
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, ground cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the butter until fluffy and creamy. Add 1 cup of the sugar and brown sugar. Continue mixing it until well incorporated. Scrape down the bowl and add the eggs one by one. Add the flour mix. Continue mixing until everything is well incorporated.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In a mixing bowl combine the rest of the sugar and cinnamon.
- Scoop the cookie dough and form a ball. Roll into the cinnamon sugar and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Make it Gluten Free:
Notes: For Gluten-Free cookies use the blend below instead of the all-purpose flour. Mix the ingredients before you add them to the mix.
- 1 ⅓ Cup Chickpea Flour
- ¾ Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Potato Starch
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
Make it Dairy Free:For Dairy-Free cookies use bananas instead of eggs and vegan butter. Make sure to use vegan white chocolate.