by Charlotte Jane Davis
Do you love smores? And do you love cookies? 🍪If yes, then you are going to love this smore cookie recipe! These cookies are the perfect combination of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers. They are so delicious, you won't be able to stop eating them! So what are you waiting for? The s'mores the merrier😋
- 5 ounces (142g) graham crackers (typically one full sleeve)
- 1 3/4 cups (245g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, very soft
- 3/4 cup (161g) packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups (12 ounces) roughly chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- About 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Crush the graham crackers in a zip-top plastic bag with a rolling pin
- Combine the dry ingredients (graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking soda) in a mixing bowl
- Beat the sugar, brown sugar, and softened butter on medium speed until thick and combined
- Add the eggs and vanilla then beat at medium speed until smooth for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for 20 to 40 seconds.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375ºF
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough out onto a non-stick baking sheet. Leave 2 inches in between each cookie
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven. Gently press 3 to 4 sliced marshmallows into the tops of each cookie.
- Return the cookies to the oven and bake for another 2 to 3 minutes, until the marshmallows melted and became golden
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes. Then, transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Servings: 42 cookies
Time required: 30 minutes